I take an extraordinary amount of pride in what I do. From start to finish, everything needs to be just right.
Pride and passion are very difficult things to teach and convey. But in an effort to help you understand the pride I take in what I do, I felt I would talk you through what happens when you order a T-shirt from Landsquid.
- Your order comes to my email inbox.
- I head over to the workshop and print the design myself.
- The design is heat cured by me so that you can wash it without ruining all of your other clothes (Because lets face it, who needs extra help ruining their clothing in the wash).
- The Landsquid label is sewn in by me, using a good ol’ fashioned needle and thread.
- I print off the box, put the T-shirt in (The box your Tee comes in is specific to the design on your shirt), cut it out, fold it and stick it together.
- A hang-tag is tied onto the label.
- The Tee is wrapped in orange gift wrap and finished with a sticker of my logo then put into the box.
- In the box as wells as your tee is a pin badge and 3 stickers (one of which is specific to the design you order).
- A MyHermes courier is arranged and the box is wrapped in parcel paper with shipping labels attached.
- The box is handed to a courier by myself and then sent on its merry way to you!
I love doing this. I love the process and I love that from start to finish the entire process is completed by hand by a human being. The biggest satisfactions I ever get is knowing that I’ve sent off an awesome product and that someone, somewhere, has enjoyed my art enough to want to wear it.